Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Catching up...

Today I have only one goal. To catch up on all of the events (big and small) from May-September so that my next post can be all about Baby!

Having never attempted such a feat before, I don't know if it makes more logical sense to fit them all into several smaller posts in backward chronological order, or make one long post in a better time line. I think this will turn out sporadic, and jumpy at best...but I would like to have the memories recorded anyhow. And I do have a very good excuse. I've been busy making a baby this summer, and in spite of those amazing women who are able to carry and bear 7 or 13 children...number 4 has stretched me to my limits many times.

So having made my explanation, I will jump right in starting with the most recent...

1 comment:

Lynae said...

Great job, Lis! You did awesome catching up. It was fun to read all your recaps. And it was sweet to read about your kids and the little testimony builders. You should feel accomplished!