Recently I have been working to reconstruct some misconceptions I've formed about myself. It's always an interesting journey to pause, evaluate, and sometimes redirect ones path to finding self, purpose, and happiness. Perhaps one day I will have my vision restored, if I can ever fully peel off these crackling layers, and begin to see myself as I know God does.... But just for today, I feel grateful for the layers He has helped me remove in the past year. This may not make sense to many of you, so I hasten to add the key to my search for self-understanding:
That he who will find himself, must lose himself to God.
I was actually only intending to post this great picture of my family (we're so lucky to have a photographer in the family now--Thanks Terral!). And I found myself thinking about what an influence these great people have had in shaping who I am, and who I am trying to become. I sure love you Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment