Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Haircuts


I always like to do something very different with my hair after I have a baby--as evidenced by my picture on my "Blessing Day" post.  I had my hair permed, and cut 8-10 inches off with layers.  Kind of drastic for me...and sadly, I miss my long hair.  I should have just stuck with curls for my "change". 
Miriam has been talking about getting her hair cut for a while, but I made her think about it for a long time before I consented (knowing how long it takes to grow out).  But she was sure that's what she wanted.  Blair was a little bummed about it. He really loved her long hair--but he wasn't the one who had to wade through the screaming and the crying every single morning trying to fix it.  (Can you tell I wasn't as sad to help her go "short?)  She really likes it, and it has made my mornings a lot more pleasant!

No comments: