We blessed Colter on November 1st. He was 6 1/2 weeks old, and keeps growing at an incredible rate. We had a record number of family members who were able to come and support us, and we had a wonderful brunch with all of them. I'm so thankful Blair and I have large, loving, supportive families. We love occasions that bring us together.
I'm also super grateful to see the way Blair honors the priesthood that he holds. He has had many opportunities to use this special gift this year, and if anything, the respect and faith and awe we feel toward this sacred powers has increased with thought and use.
Colter is such an angelic addition to our family. He so very rarely cries, and is easily comforted (at least by Mommy). I'm not sure if my memory has just faded, but it sure seems like he is growing faster, and learning quicker than my other babies. He definitely started smiling at us earlier.


No comments:
Post a Comment