They hold a history fair at Miriam's school for Halloween, and each class dresses up according to a specific time period in history. The first grade studied Ancient Egypt. Miriam made a perfect little Egyptian Princess.
Of course that wasn't what she wanted to be for the "real" Halloween. Thankfully the Tinkerbell costume from two years ago still fit nicely. That's our little little pixie!
I was really pleased with how Tane's Batman costume turned out. And I discovered a new favorite craft help--sticky back felt! I love convenient time-saving inventions like that. I'm compiling a mental list of the people I want to meet and thank when I get to "the other side". Whoever thought of this stress saver will get my thanks. Along with the genius who came up with wet wipes--one of my all time favorite inventions!
Tait was our darling little "ghostie". He really made trick-or-treating fun this year, walking up the street singing "Ha-ppee Ha-o-een!" over and over to anyone who would listen. Along with his cute "tri-er trea".




No comments:
Post a Comment